Shona P. Boxie
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence and Abuse
- Products Liability
Shona P. Boxie is an attorney at Williams | Boxie, Attorneys at Law. Shona is native of Opelousas, Louisiana and graduated from Xavier University of Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science. Shortly after earning her Bachelor's degree, she attended Southern University Law Center and earned her Juris Doctorate degree.
Her experiences of practice include personal injury, debtor-creditor relations, bankruptcy and civil litigation.
In her free time, Shona enjoys spending time with her family and being involved in her community. She is a member of Baton Rouge Bar Association, the National School Board Association and Baker Lions Club.
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Juris Doctorate
- Xavier University of Louisiana, Louisiana
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Political Science
- Baton Rouge Bar Association, Member
- National School Board Association
- Bakers Lions Club
Current Employment Position